Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tuesday Tea Time!

 Hiya Tuesday Tea Time Friends!

Have we all said goodbye to summer & hello to Fall?! It's not quite over as the late summer heat is still lingering for good parts of the day. Plus as far as the Starbucks app told me, I am unable to purchase a pumpkin spice anything at my local Starbucks just yet. No worries as I have pumpkin spice tea from a few Christmases ago. I know some tea drinkers think it goes stale, but I haven't noticed.

As Labor Day has come & gone, so has a season. The school & programming year are back in full swing officially today & there's a freshness in the air for new starts. The next several months hold much promise with more structure in the calendar. With the slight change in weather & the scheduled days more solid there is a peace of heart & mind that bring in the fresh air.

Amidst the flurry of our days may this peace dwell within us all in the fresh air of late Summer.

No comments: