Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Tea Time!

Tuesday Tea Time!

Yesterday was
NATIONAL ICED TEA DAY!

Where you aware this existed?!

To celebrate Z & I went to Caribou for one of their sparkling ice tea drinks. We've now tasted their Apple Raspberry & Peach Black Tea. While they didn't have any specials for National Iced Tea Day, we did get the discount for answering the trivia question right. You can't live in MN or be a child of the '90s & not know that Emilio Estevez played Coach Bombay in The Mighty Ducks movies!

Yesterday was not just a good day for iced tea, but a GREAT day for iced tea because it was the first day in several days that the sun warmed things up enough to break a sweat while walking. I can't trust that it'll stay like this though because it hasn't been consistant enough to trust. So we took our sparkling tea drink & went to Como Lake for a walk. When Z & I first started dating I lived just across the park from the lake & we'd go walking there often, but we hadn't been in a long time. 

Today as I drink my Tuesday Tea I remember the places I've been & the people I've lived with in the last 4 years & dream about what's to come.

Where's your Tuesday Tea time taking you?

No comments: