Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Tea Time!


Hello Tuesday! AND it's Tea Time!

I don't know about you, Tuesdays seem to be one of the busiest days of my weeks. It's not quite the middle of the week, but in reality it is & of course because of that it is when people schedule meetings.

NERD ALERT! I really like meetings. Ok, so maybe it depends on the topic of the meeting, but I really like conversation & community & often that is what comes with meetings. Though, at the same time, meetings can be very stressful. Part of the stress for me is adapting to new things & while I am not new to children, youth, & family ministry, my current main position is still new & all of the work I do is very new to those I work with & for.

Mer, mer!

Check out this Spice & Tea Exchange at Downtown Disney! A couple of weeks ago when we were in the much warmer - though cold for the natives - climate of Florida, we had dinner at an Earl of Sandwich & like a piece of fate, it was attached to this wonderful store filled with tea! This is where I purchased my most recent loose leaf tea - Rose Mint Tea - & since then have been able to enjoy not only it's flavor, but it's beauty. It's that nice mix of earth & fantasy & reality.

Fantasy?

Ok, well it's just got nice color. I love pops of color! In fact, with my new eye glasses I thought they had more blue in them because I tried them on, ordered them, & went home - to go on this trip to FL that led me to this tea! - & of course didn't take any photos. While I really like my new specs & their nice tortoise shell look with a background of blue, I do kind of think they'd be more fun with some blue enhancing color into the brown tortoise shell design.

Here's to another random, busy, color burst sorta Tuesday Tea Time!


Post a Comment