Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Tea Time!

G'morning Tuesday Tea Time!

If I wait much longer it won't be morning, but tea is good all day every day.

Over the summer I've wondered how serious my need vs. want is for tea. I did cave with laziness once or twice & have a cup of joe. Not without sugar & creamer of course! I don't like the reaction my body has to coffee. I'm typically energetic enough for society with my extroverted tendencies & ability to project my voice.

I'm a tea connoisseur lite. Really, I'd say I'm a consumer. I do enjoy following the different tea companies on Twitter & trying their different products. I enjoy learning about the different blends & where the tea is grown & produced. But when it comes down to it, in the morning I want a cup of black or green tea & later part of the day I want something light & fruity or calming & caffeine free.

So come & share a pot of tea with me, my home is warm & my friendship is free!

No comments: