Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites!


This week was full of adventure, sad & happy. Today I share with you my best friend BGEG & her hubby setting up her artwork at the Kenapocomocha in our childhood home town. I drove South yesterday to surprise them for the weekend as we will be celebrating together learning the sex of their baby at a gender revealing party put together by her sister & mom. 

Surprises, fresh art, & good lunch convo make for a pretty good Friday Favorites in my book. But I don't want to forget, BGEG got her blog up & running & you can find it at brittagene.com. Her artwork is day dreams & soaring imagination in color! Be sure to stop by her blog or even the 'Mocha to admire & purchase her work.

Just for a taste 'cause it's so bright & brings a smile to my face to know BGEG is doing what she loves:

No comments: