Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Tea Time!

It's Tuesday Tea Time!

Where have you been?!

In the last week we have been on the move.

Through much prayer & meditation & discussion we have moved forward with some things & I am proud to say that Z has been unanimously voted on as the "Pope of Chebooboo."

On a more serious note, he will be serving as an Associate Pastor in northern MI. When we went to inquire about coverage & cell phone updates, the VZW salesperson thought I said we were moving to "Chebooboo." I was the only one in my family that was able to keep myself composed to help him spell the actual name of the town.

As a part of our transition, I'm sitting at my parents' dining room table drinking some blood orange tea out of a mug that reads "for the boss" with a ball & chain on it (somebody gifted it to my dad years ago!) & preparing to move again in a week.

Now to come up with ideas of a title for a children, youth, & family minister, zumba instructor, wedding coordinator, & to make it a call recognized by the ELCA. YaY Word & Service ministry!


No comments: