Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Welcome to Tuesday Tea Time! This is my favorite time of the week, so sit back with your beverage of choice & join me in a little "me time."

One thing I believe I've mentioned before, I really enjoy the Today Show. It makes me a little sad to know that I'm hoping for a job that would mean I wouldn't be able to enjoy the show most days. What about Tivo? Is that still a thing?! or is it DVR?

Anyway, this morning it was mentioned that the Royal Baby is due any day. 


These people are waiting!

AND so are are 40some other babies for their names! Families are letting their newborn babies go unnamed till they know what the royal baby is named. Talk about country pride! And no doubt they're drinking plenty of tea (caffeine free for Kate of course).

It'd be great if they've chosen Lauren for a girl as that is the next baby Nelson's name - our niece who is due any day.

*Sigh* Today I take my tea plain & medicinal due to my wonky seasonal allergies (echinacea is wonderful!). And sit in waiting for baby announcements & new jobs.






No comments: