Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites!


Hello Friday!

Yesterday I had a chance to catch up & enjoy some appetizers out with a friend. It's amazing what a little one-on-one time with somebody you appreciate, but don't either one have the time to see each other as often as you'd like, can do for the soul.

And it's amazing how quickly that boost can be brought down by sad news, stress, grief, & other people.

So today's Friday Favorites yet again comes back to the little things in life. I'm thankful for the many friendships that stay true despite the distance or time between check-ins. I'm thankful for all that I glean from these friendships & the motivation to continue with my head up, heart out, & moving to the beat.

Each day's beat is different & each day's beat finds my head & heart in new places. It's all interconnected & it's all a bit cray cray & it's all Life, Spirit, & Sparkle.

I lift my mango-pineapple pick-me-up smoothie to your Friday Favorites!

No comments: