Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Snippits: good, bad, & awesome

GOOD: This past week led to a lot more fun. We first got to see good friends we hadn't seen in 3 years. They treated us with homemade pizza & home brewed beer! The next day we got to see Z's side of the family & meet our youngest niece for the first time in person. The next day was graduation celebrations for brother G. We enjoyed a great family feast at the Washington Park Grille. Then we joined my side of the family for adventures around Denver. We all now own a pair of Keen sandals thanks to REI's anniversary sale. The picture featured today is Z, E, & me walking the foot bridge of the Platte River. Lots of good family time continued with aunts, uncles, & cousins & will continue through at least tomorrow. See, I said a lot more fun?!

BAD: I'm a bit out of touch outside my bubble. Another lovely person who I knew joined God in heaven. Her & her husband where the other couple I knew who got engaged in their car just like Z & me.

AWESOME: Seeing good friends & family for joyous occasions is great. Today I worshipped with 27 family members on my dad's side of the family! And there's roughly 16 others who couldn't make it.

WORD: Hebrews is where we're at.

coming up: Wedding, travel, birthday celebrations, more travel, & adventure.

No comments: