Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday & I think it's Monday! Nothing like a little jet lag to thoroughly throw off your days.

There's so many great memories from this past week that it's too much to share. Naturally there's some sad with the happy & glum with the glam.

BUT my FAVORITE thing of this week is.....

MAY!

Yesterday while in total recovery from jet lag & sorting out small pieces of life I had a most joyous moment - you know the ones where you realize something so exciting that you gasp for air - that it is in fact the month of May.

May has always been a good month & over the years it has built in reason. It's always celebratory. Spring is here, snow may still appear, but it melts almost as quick as it comes. School years are ending around the country & Summer time is nearby. Graduations are happening & new adventures are starting. And yes, it's my birthday month. Plus it means I can sing "It's May! It's May! The Lusty Month of May" from Camelot while dancing around my house & it's true!

No comments: