Sunday, December 28, 2008

tis the season

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

I've been back in the hoosier state for a week and a half now & what a crazy break it has been. My flight time changed, thankfully I checked the night before, I got kidnapped early from my visit with my friend in Chicago because of the weather coming in. We got home in the middle of the ice storm and were home for about 3 hours when the electricity went out & was then out for around 32 hours. It was quite the adventure with the Perkins family & the town looked like a few tornados had swept through with all the branches down & wires as well.

After all that excitement there was a bit more with a friend telling her son & his friends that I had just been let out of prison after murdering a man so that they would behave in the movie theater & the dentist telling me I might need to have a biopsy on a bump on my cheek I've had for 3.5 years. All is well though & Christmas was good. It's been to be able to get some things done as well as relax and watch movies and such.

I'll be back in MN in less than a week and off to Asia in less than 2 weeks!

No comments: